- chapelwoodAsked on January 07, 2015 at 01:37 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 03:18 PM
Do you mean to duplicate a JotForm from your account itself? Please follow the steps below :
1. Login into your JotForm account
2. Click on Create button
3. Select Import Form from the popup displayed
4. Select Clone Existing Form option and then choose the JotForm you want to duplicate.
5. Click on Continue to copy the JotForm and open it in edit mode.
If you want to clone a JotForm from other account using URL, you can select the option From a web page and paste the JotForm URL to clone. For detailed instructions on this, please refer to the guide below :
Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance.