- ctabor1Asked on October 07, 2011 at 10:08 AM
I saw a hover ONCE saying I could have a custom url for my form link... but then after I typed it in, it didn't save... and then I couldn't find how to do it again.
Is that available or not?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 10:33 AM
To create a custom url for your form please do the following:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click the Embed Form button
3. In the Embed Form Wizard, click the button that looks like a small wrench
4. Enter a custom name for your form,
5. Click the save button
Notice that your account username will always precede the custom name you gave to the form. Your form's custom url would look like - https://www.jotform.com/ctabor1/yourformname
Let us know if you have questions.