- PeterAsked on January 07, 2015 at 03:00 PMI received this from youAnswered by raulUpon checking your form, I see that Notifier 2 has not a Sender E-mail configured in it which can cause that emails are treated as SPAM.I reponded with thisCan you at least tell me how to get to
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tabI've clicked just about every link and tab and can't see the window displayed in your help article....Have you changed things?.....I never used to have these problems.No answer from you yetPlease set a sender e-mail to correct this.I also noticed that you created 3 notifiers that look the same in your form, if you want you can just create one notifier and send it to the 3 emails addresses by separating each address with a comma as described on this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
Let us know if this helps.
Can you at least tell me how to get to
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tabI've clicked just about every link and tab and can't see the window displayed in your help article....Have you changed things?.....I never used ti have these problems.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 04:25 PM
While on the form builder, you can open notifications directly by clicking on the Email icon as seen on the screenshot below.
After clicking the Notifications you have, click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings to see what my colleague has mentioned.
Let us know if this is still not clear to you so we can assist you further.
- greekpeteAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 10:43 AMThat helped a lot….thanks