- morrell1199Asked on October 07, 2011 at 11:20 AM
On all my forms in my website the file upload function won't let any files be uploaded.
What is wrong with them? They did once allow an upload but since then they haven't worked. All file types are set to be allowed and I havent changed anything.
The forms are here:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 11:29 AM
I tested it on IE8 and Chrome, the upload file worked fine. Can you please post the browser version you are using when the issue happened?
- morrell1199Answered on October 07, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Hi yeah I just got your image. It's Firefox 7.0.1. I had an email from a user who said it didnt work on chrome for them a couple of days ago and it still doesn't work in my browser...
- morrell1199Answered on October 07, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Also when I try it on Firefox the field goes red and says 'You can only upload following files:' but doesn't tell the user which file types they can upload.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 11:41 AM
Thank you for the information.
I already opened a ticket so that our developers can do a further check. As soon as we have updates we will let you know by posting it here.
- morrell1199Answered on October 07, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Thanks for the quick reply.
- emrew86Answered on October 08, 2011 at 03:50 AM