- radanzaAsked on January 07, 2015 at 06:06 PM
It seems to never save as a theme, possibly a timeout. I have tried on firefox and chrome. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 08:31 PM
You have posted this one a while ago and I have already answered the question. But I have just tried it again and saving design to our theme store doesn't give me any issues. I have successfully added my design in Private Mode:
As you could see, I was able to add it four times.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 08:39 PM
Please try the following:
a. Logout from your account
b. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Jotform
c. Login again
d. Navigate to Theme Store and add back the theme design.
Let us know if you still can't do it. Also, use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
And while adding the design, Press F12 (if you're using Google Chrome) to open the developers tab. Find and click "Console" to see if there are errors in the area:
- radanzaAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 08:45 PM
Sorry it seemed that it was connection issues. it's fine now.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 07, 2015 at 09:53 PM
That's great to know! Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using Jotform!