- ronenmizAsked on April 16, 2010 at 04:12 PMI originally asked what happened to that data and you said it was on the submissions page. I checked and it was not there, then you said it was bug and it will be added. Now my submission pahe shows a few more fields but they have no name and no value.
A quick resolution on this matter would be highly appreciated.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 17, 2010 at 03:13 AMCurrently it shows the Product ID of the purchased product instead of the product name, is that what you are asking about? If you are asking about specific submissions can you send me the date & time for those submissions?
- ronenmizAnswered on April 18, 2010 at 12:03 AMNo it is not what I mean. I need to now which submissions ended in payment and which did not. The payment status (pending, complete, etc.) from the payment report of v2.0 is missing and all the other Paypal information. Please help!!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 21, 2010 at 03:55 AMOn the new version we do not have Pending submissions any more. Pending submissions are not shown or emailed. You will only get email and see them on submissions when they are completed. That's what users wanted and we changed it to that.
- ronenmizAnswered on April 21, 2010 at 09:06 AMHow do I link a submission with its corresponding Paypal entry? Old version at least had the paypal email address so combined with the submission date I could make an intelligent guess. This version does not have even the Paypal email address (could be and is in many cases different from email address collected on the form), if you could add at least billing email and transaction id, it would be very very helpful.
Also, what happens when I issue a refund, it is not reflected in the Jotform data, so payment status has to be added as well!!!