- Brennon24Asked on October 07, 2011 at 03:31 PM
The form is programed to send the email notification with the email of the person that filled out the form. I have ran many tests and can't seem to figure out the problem. Any ideas? Thanks!
- yasincoAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 03:42 PM
Your form needs to be set to do that so please follow these instructions:
1. go to setup and embed
2. go to email alerts
3. go to add new email
4. go to autoresponder
5. select the field of that persons email
6. go to next
7. select/type what you want to be emailed to them
8. click finish and save then try it.
I hope this helps please reply,
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 04:38 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies. This issue has been forwarded to the concerned department. We will get back to you with update on this problem as soon as possible. Thank you for cooperation.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 08:44 AM
I have checked the problem, it's related with your configuration on Email Alerts->Notifications
You need to complete your "From name" field in Email Alerts->Notifications.