- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 04:10 PM
Just let us know the form ID# of the form you would like to have moved and the username of the account you wish to have the form moved to and we will be happy to move it.
- tjoannetAnswered on January 11, 2015 at 07:26 PM
Where do I find the form ID#?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 12, 2015 at 12:54 AM
Here are the steps to find the form ID:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on the "Embed Form" button which will open a wizard window.
3. Form the form's direct URL, you can copy the long set of numbers from the last part of URL and that is the form ID. Please check the screenshot below:
Alternatively, you can also let us know the Form Name / Form title as well along with the destination account username, we will do the needful.
- tjoannetAnswered on January 12, 2015 at 04:43 AM
The form number is 50068188053960 and the username is nicann.
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 12, 2015 at 04:52 AM
Upon your request, I have transferred your form #50068188053960 to account "nicann".