- pandalabsAsked on January 08, 2015 at 04:53 PM
I just wanted to state the app is incredible. However, the only thing that is keeping me from using it is the fact that you can't upload multiple files when using iPhone (I haven't tested it on other phones). The app will only allow me to select one photo, compared to the Jotform upload file button which allows multiple files to be uploaded simultaneously.
Any possibility for a fix?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 06:37 PM
That's possible with InkFilepicker.io, you can upload more than one file:
You can upload the files from multiple sources.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 08, 2015 at 06:41 PM
And I forgot to mention Infilepicker works with smartphones.
- pandalabsAnswered on January 09, 2015 at 04:52 AMThanks! I tried using this but when I click "create a cloud-enabled form" nothing happens (tried on Chrome and IE) (http://www.jotform.com/filepicker/)
- CharlieAnswered on January 09, 2015 at 09:04 AM
- pandalabsAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 04:12 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 10:52 PM
A new thread to make the feature request ticket has been opened here.