- anthonydodgeAsked on October 07, 2011 at 04:17 PM
It worked last night when I was testing it, but not today. File ID = http://form.jotform.com/form/127. Screenshot at http://screencast.com/t/tTPDgzWBzXs
- yasincoAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 04:23 PM
A lot of users are having this problem, please give me the form url!
I tried and its fine, what browser are you using?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 07:01 PM
I honestly apologize for the inconveniences caused to you. Our developers are aknowleadgeable about upload problem and they are doing their best in order to solve it. We hope that this problem will be fixed really fast.
Thank you for using our services.
- brenosilverAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 02:10 AM
Samething here, I tried everything, but it just shows "Upload Error, File could not be uploaded for some reason, please go back and fix this"
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 02:32 AM
Hello anthonydodge and brenosilver,
Can you provide us a detailed information on how you encountered the problem? Perhaps the file size, and file type information will do and see if we can replicate the problem.
- brenosilverAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 03:00 PMOk, it is fixed now, thanks for the support!
- anthonydodgeAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 04:32 PMMy client decided they didn't want the file upload feature, so I've dodged that bullet.
Thanks as always for your help.