- BinCoderAsked on October 07, 2011 at 04:31 PM
- yasincoAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 04:34 PM
If You Did Not Create An Account And Can't See Your Forms On The My Forms Page Then The Info Is Being Stored But Non Accesible And Will Only Be Able To Be Sent To You If You Can See The Form Just Click One And Click Submissions To See The Data!
I hope this helps!
- BinCoderAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 04:42 PM
@Yasin : Didn't get you . My Form is there at http://jotform.com/12781022280 .
When you click submit on the form. It will take the data and display the default Thank You Page.
But now how do I access the submitted data. All I have is the form id (=12781022280)
- yasincoAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 04:46 PM
I'm not sure, please create an official account and clone your form and use the cloned one other than that im not sure, sorry,
- BinCoderAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 04:52 PM
Ok Thanks for the support.
But, in that case is there any way I can get my already submitted data back by using the form ID.
- BinCoderAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 04:54 PM
Or is there any way I can atleast edit the form using your editor.
- yasincoAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 05:00 PM
No, i'm sorry i'm very sure you can't get the data back and you can't use the form id you can copy the form though and use that form, if you would like me to do it for you I would be more than happy.
- BinCoderAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 05:09 PM
But, I guess for future you guys should not allow to create forms without creating an account (as in that case the form and the submitted data becomes un-accessible once I close and clear my browser's history/cache/cookies ).
Anyways, I have one more query: Is there any way I can ensure that the already submitted data of my form is deleted from your DB so as to avoid privacy concerns
Once again. thanks for your quick support.
- BinCoderAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 05:11 PM
Also, Can I delete the form so that no more submissions are made to that (as it is a abandoned form and its submitted data can't be accessed )
- yasincoAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 05:13 PM
I will setup up an account for you and your info is secure in our DB plus I will submit for the form to be disabled. please hold,
- yasincoAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 05:15 PM
What is your email address?
- BinCoderAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 05:25 PM
Thank You very much for the clarification.
It's OK. I will create an account on my own sometime later.
Just disable the form as soon as possible to disallow further submissions.
Once again, thanks for all the help.
- yasincoAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 05:28 PM
Your, very welcome, the form will be disabled soon, any other questions, comment, or concerns please do tell,
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 05:49 PM
As per requested, form has been disabled. Thank you.
- yasincoAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 05:50 PM
Thank You idarktech,
Your All Set Now BinCoder,
- AtacanCAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 06:07 PM
Please take a look at this thread. You'll find the information you need.
Thank you for using JotForm.