- iyaneAsked on October 07, 2011 at 05:35 PM
I am getting the following message on Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
Cannot read form information. Try reloading the page. You will probably need to use a different browser (such as Firefox). There seems to be a bug with the Internet Explorer version you are using.
This has never happened before and I have used Jotform for about a year.
- yasincoAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 05:47 PM
Its fine now try again:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 06:21 PM
I have tested your form and I was able to submit my data without problems. I open the above link and it seem to be fine, no errors encountered. If you don't mind could you please clear your browsers cache?.
Please do let us know how its going, we'll wait for your response. Thank you!
- iyaneAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 06:51 PM
that worked. i didn't even have to clear the browser cache. thanks so much for this quick response.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 07:03 PM
Glad to hear it Iyane. If you have more questions please do let us know, we would be glad to help you.
- iyaneAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 07:34 PM
i just created a new form (by cloning the existing one) and it happened again. i can't view submissions. Same error. I cleared the browser cache but no dice. Here is the URL of the new form.
- iyaneAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 07:43 PM
and the older form no longer allows me to view submissions either...
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 08:44 PM
I have checked your submissions and I was able to view it. Please be sure that you are logged in when viewing your submission link, because it wouldn't allow you to view on guest mode. Also could you try this one? https://www.jotform.com/submissions/12791438237 . If this one won't work , we would be glad to give you further assistance.