- rachelkarnesphotographyAsked on January 09, 2015 at 03:37 PM
I use jotform for my client contracts and sometimes model releases. These are forms that I need printed out with their signatures, but they seem to only show the fields they filled out and not the form fields when I go to print them. Is there a way to print the entire thing? Just printing signature blocks and not what they are actually signing won't legally work for me should I run into an issue. Thanks for any help you can give me!
- BenAnswered on January 09, 2015 at 04:33 PM
You can get a PDF file with all fields shown on it, including the text and logo (if you have it on the jotform).
To do that please follow next steps:
1. go into Submissions Panel
2. click on the little gar wheel in the top right corner
3. make sure that the top 2 options (Auto Hide Empty Fields and Show Headers and Texts) are selected as on the screenshot
After setting this up, you can download the old submissions and re-print them with all the fields shown.
Do let us know how it goes.
- rachelkarnesphotographyAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 10:59 AMPerfect! Thank you so much for your help and prompt response!
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 01:31 PM
You are welcome and it's our pleasure to help you! We're sorry for the delayed response! Just a technical problem in our support forum.