- hpytlsAsked on October 07, 2011 at 07:45 PM
- fxrAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 07:48 PM
Yep. Most of the development work for JotForm is actually done on Mac, so youve got to hold out some hope that it will work on that platform!
- hpytlsAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 08:26 PM
Doesn't seem to be able to load on my mac. I use firefox and it says I can't cut and paste.
Can you help me with this?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 12:07 AM
We would like to know from what part you have encountered the error? Also, if you are having trouble with your browsers can you try clearing its cache and redo your action? Please update us how its going so that we can give more information about your problem. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 12:16 AM
I'm a bit baffled about the error saying you can't cut and paste. Can you please tell us more details on what's happening? Also, may we know what steps you made for this cut and paste result to appear?
- hpytlsAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 02:29 PM
don't be baffled any more! I was able to figure out how to upload and copy the source code! Yay! I love JotForm.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 09, 2011 at 03:10 AM
Glad to hear you were able to sort it out. If you have more questions just let us know, we'd be glad to help you.