- kmilo9607Asked on January 10, 2015 at 09:27 AM
I have problem with this box that appears in the top of the formPage URL:
- SeanAnswered on January 10, 2015 at 11:36 AM
Thank you for contacting us for support. I did some checks on your form and I am not experiencing any issue with it.
If possible, can you explain further what it is that you are experiencing or what is it that you would like to accomplish with your form. That way I will be better able to assist. You should also clear the cache in your browser to see if this will resolve the display issue with the form.
I hope this helps, I will await a response from you.
- kmilo9607Answered on January 13, 2015 at 08:40 AMWhen I change the size of the peelable , is when appear the box . Right now that I have on the page is the same size of the tamplate but if i change the size appear the problem.
Check this FORM and yo can see the problem.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 10:12 AM
You must be referring to this margin
Using the Form Designer
You can try lessening a bit the width of the form http://www.jotformz.com/form/50085793317661
and a little horizontal padding also.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- kmilo9607Answered on January 13, 2015 at 10:26 AM
Ok thanks This is another problem that i have.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 11:46 AM
I've cloned your form and fixed the problem, check this form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/50124295995967.
You can clone this back by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
a. Change the theme from XXL to default:
b. Inject the following custom CSS codes:
background: none !important;
Let us know if you need further assistance about this problem.