- rjviggiaAsked on January 12, 2015 at 03:32 AM
Unfortunately, I can see my radio button options in multiple columns in the form builder. But when my form is displayed on my squarespace website, it reformats to one column. It is embedded in my website using the source code because the iframe added an vertical blank space of thousands of pixels that was irksomely difficult to regulate.
Thanks all! Great tool, great forums :D
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 12, 2015 at 04:05 AM
The issue could be related to width of your form or web page.
I did check your forms with its direct URL and they seems to display the radio buttons correctly in 2 or 3 columns as you have set. Please share the SquareSpace web page URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- rjviggiaAnswered on January 12, 2015 at 05:13 AMYou can see the embedded form on my website here: http://www.drlauranunno.com/new-patient-child/
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 12, 2015 at 05:33 AM
I would suggest you to embed your form using its iFrame embed code and that should solve your problem. Please use the following iFrame embed code and should take care of the blank space displayed at the end of the form:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/50072413623949" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1002px !important; max-height:1002px !important;border:none;" scrolling="yes"></iframe>
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 12, 2015 at 05:36 AM
I have moved your unrelated question related to placing form fields next to each other to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/494360