- whizz_kidAsked on October 08, 2011 at 10:15 AM
We cannot read our forms in our emails as they are blank so we have to go into jot form to read them?
- yasincoAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 10:25 AM
Another person is having the same type of problem, please check this thread:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Whizz_kid, I just checked your Parent Feedback Form form and its notification does not match its fields at all! Please delete the notification and replace it with a new one. Do likewise for all of your forms from which you are receiving blank notifications.
To delete and replace a notification, do the following:
1. Load the form into the form builder
3. When the notification loads, click its Delete button and confirm that you wish to do so
4. Click Email Alerts again and then click Add New Email
5. Edit it's subject, recipient address(es) and so on but be careful not to interfere with the tags. (If a tag is inadvertently changed or deleted, use the floating menu on the right of the Compose Email window to insert new tags)
6. When done, click Finish and then save the form
If you still experience any issues after following the above procedure, be sure to let us know.