- sharonAsked on October 08, 2011 at 06:30 PMI created the form but there is no button to actually pay. What am I doing wrong?
This is a re-post of a comment on PayPal Forms
- fxrAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 06:36 PM
Hi, Sharon you run the paypal wizard, set up the shopping cart, then when the user of the form hits the Submit button, he is taken to paypal to make the payment.
Does that help?
- yasincoAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 06:36 PM
When you create a payment form you just need to enter the correct info and when you submit the payment gets started auto.
- abouffierAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 01:22 PM
So, I need to insert a submit button below my paypal form?
- fxrAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 01:24 PM
Every form will need to have a submit button on it for it to work properly.
- abouffierAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 01:48 PM
And how the sumbit button work as a payment tool if only gives the email option?
I need the button to take the buyer to the paypal page.
- fxrAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 02:05 PM
If you have a Paypal field on your form, when the form is submitted, the user is automatically directed to Paypal to make his or her payment.
- GunfightersINCAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 03:33 AM
You should make a note of this somewhere on your paypal integration...I've been stcuk for two hours trying to figure it out prior to luckily stumbling across this post..