- mullensdrivingAsked on October 08, 2011 at 09:11 PM
- yasincoAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 09:19 PM
Yes, you can just keep adding them.
I this what you needed?
I hope this helps,
- yasincoAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 09:23 PM
Just like this,
- allanftdAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 09:27 PM
Like what yasin has pointed out, yes you can have multiple fields with the same label within a form. Although we would advise against this practice because it may cause confusion when you receive your form submissions.
Please let us know iw you have any other questions. Have fun using JotForm.
- yasincoAnswered on October 08, 2011 at 09:46 PM
As, allan said I agree you don't do that or if you have to, number the fields to keep from getting confused, I an post an image example if you want.
@allan thanks for the comments