- TorontoChamberAsked on January 12, 2015 at 08:15 PM
Wanting to cleanup my account and delete submissions but keep the form for future reference. How do I do this?
- CharlieAnswered on January 12, 2015 at 10:07 PM
You can do that by following the screenshot below.
1. Navigate to your "My Forms" page->Choose a form you want to clean up the submissions->Click the "Submissions" option.
2. Under the "Submissions" page, you can:
A. Delete specific submissions.
B. Delete specific list of submissions by setting up a custom date range where you can view and delete them.
C. Delete ALL Submissions
3. When you scroll down you can see the delete submissions button. I would recommend that you download all your data so that you can have a back up on them, please take note that once you deleted your submissions you can't recover them back. This is the same with uploaded files, you need to download them first so that you can have a copy for future use.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need more assistance on this.
- CharlieAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 08:27 AM
I've opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/768846. We will address it accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 13, 2017 at 02:17 PM
I created a separate thread for your inquiry. Please wait for our reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1143910.