- email@example.comAsked on January 13, 2015 at 07:37 AM
Is there a way to create mobile-friendly form versions?
- CharlieAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 09:26 AM
Yes there is. You can make your form responsive to mobile devices by following the screenshot below.
1. Inside your form builder, click the "Designer" icon.
2. Navigate to "Design" tab->Form Layout->And enable the checkbox "Make This Form Responsive". This will make your form automatically adjust its layout depending on the device where it is being viewed. Click the "Save" button for the changes to apply. You can click the preview button to see how it will look like to other devices when viewed.
3. Here you'll see how the form adjust depending on where it is being viewed at.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need more information on this.