- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on January 13, 2015 at 08:14 AM
Please give me some hint how to change name of my form in browser window stripe.
Here is form: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/43314431107341
And its written: "Semi custom jersey design form"
And it should be: "JERSEYS CILINIC DESIGN & ORDER FORM"
I attached file with marked place where I would like to change the name.
- BenAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 09:38 AM
To change the name you should click on Preferences in your toolbar:
After that a new window will pop up.
Changing the Page title will do what you are after:
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to answer them.
- email@example.comAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 09:41 AM
Thank You very much. So obvious ;)
- BenAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 10:43 AM
You are welcome. :)
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to assist.
- BenAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 03:29 PM
While this is quite similar subject, we like to assist everyone on their own thread allowing us to provide better assistance and avoid any confusion, which is why I have moved your post to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/733645
We will reply to you there shortly.