- xentiveAsked on January 13, 2015 at 08:47 AM
I have lost all traductions of all my forms, but I have done nothing !
Have you an explanation ? Is it possible to recover them ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 10:19 AM
Do you mean to say that you've lost all the changes to your form? Or, you mean you've lost your form submissions?
If you've lost the changes to your form, please try recovering it by going to your form revision history: http://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History.
If you've lost your form submissions, then please let us know the form URL so we can check it.
- xentiveAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 10:24 AM
Sorry for my english, I spoke about translations :
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 10:25 AM
I'm sorry, I think you mean the "Translations". "Traductions" is a French word for "Translations" per Google Translate result.
Well, I checked your last Form ID: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42712884668972 and indeed, all your form translations have gone. Are the translations working fine or existing before? I'm afraid the changes are not save into the revision history, you would need to add it back:
- xentiveAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 10:26 AM
I have done nothing... I have 5 forms, and all translations have gone... Do you have an idea why ?
- xentiveAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 10:41 AM
In fact, since 2 months, all translations works fine. And today, I have tried them, and all have gone... Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 11:27 AM
Thank you for that information. Let me forward this thread to our developers. They should be able to look into this further. You should be notified here for updates.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 07:26 AM
Yesterday we moved our data centers. During this process some of our modules affected, but all of them have been fixed.
Right now I can see your form revisions but I don't know which one is correct for you. Could you please check revisions and revert to correct one? (How to View Form Revision History)
Please let me know if you need any further help.
Have a nice day!
- xentiveAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 05:52 AM
Thank you very much, I will try and check.
- xentiveAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 08:16 AM
Yes, it works !
Thank you very much and have a nice day !
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 09:44 AM
You're welcome and its' our pleasure! If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us again.
Thanks for using Jotform!