- vtsampazisAsked on January 13, 2015 at 12:14 PM
Hello, i'd like to ask you if there is a widget who creates graph charts using values which are generated from calculation fields.
It will be a very good and spectacular option
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 01:17 PM
Thanks for input. It seems we do not have such tool yet. Although I know dynamic charts can be done but I think of it as a very complex one. Do you have any recommendations like which graph or chart framework? Or if you can provide examples, that would be great.
By the way, if you know about visual report builder (http://www.jotform.com/help/187-How-to-create-a-Visual-Reports-with-your-Form-Submissions) you can build charts there and use it on your form as a thank you URL, might be a good alternative.
- vtsampazisAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 01:48 PM
Thanks for the response. I'll check out the alternatives
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 13, 2015 at 01:59 PM
Great! Feel free to let us know if you need any further help. Thanks!
- Sascha_ReinhardtAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 03:40 PM
- HubersonAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 05:10 PM
Thank you @Sascha Reinhardt for sharing this information with us. Since this is not something that can be done with JotForm at the moment, you can consider the step proposed by colleague EltonCris above.