- tinyddsAsked on January 13, 2015 at 11:57 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 07:42 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you want to print your submission data or you want to print your submission data in actual form?
If you want to print your submission records, here are the steps you should follow:
1. Go to your form's submission page. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. Select the desired submission from the grid which you want to print.
3. Click on the "Print" button from the toolbar above. Please check the screenshot below:
If you want to print your actual form with submission data, you need to simply add a "Print" button in your form itself. Once the user input the data, clicking on the "Print" button will print the entire form with input data. The following guide should help you on how to add "Print" button in your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/24-Print-Button-on-Forms
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.