- TomCrellinAsked on January 14, 2015 at 09:50 AM
Is it possible for me to have multiple forms write out to one Google Spreadsheet?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 12:17 PM
It can be possible. Let us make some tests and we'll get back to you later on.
- TomCrellinAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 08:15 AM
Do you have an update on this?
I would like all of my payment forms to send the data to one Google Drive Spreadsheet.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 29, 2015 at 11:40 AM
We do not have an option to send the form data from multiple forms into the same Spreadsheet/Google Spreadsheet.
As a work around, it is possible to use a Zapier service integration to send the data from the jotform email alerts to online Google Spreadsheet.
Setup is the following:
- Create the next Zap on your Zapier account.
- Then, add an Email Notification to each rating jotform. The Email Notifications should be configured to use special Zapier email recipient address, so it will forward the data to your Google Spreadsheet.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.