- SandraAPSAAsked on January 14, 2015 at 10:43 AM
I am trying to create a student scholarship. I want to be able to create separate access for teachers to submit recommendation letter and have the letters uploaded or attached to the students applications.
I will have over 100 applications and I want to know if this is possible to create on Jot Form. It would be easier if someone talks me through the steps. I would greatly appreciate it.
- CarinaAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 01:11 PM
Unfortunately we do not have phone support. But we are very active in the support forum, via email or online chat.
We are more than happy to assist you in the process of creating this form. I have some questions:
How many teachers would add recommendation letters? (only one or several per student)?
Would these teachers be a restricted group (that could be selected from a dropdown menu)?
For now I'm thinking of 2 options:
- First option - the form would have 2 sections, one for the student to fill in, another for the teacher. It would have an additional email field where the student could input the teacher's email, and after submitting the form the teacher would receive an edit link so he could add additional information. The disadvantage of this solution is that the teacher has access to all the information given by the student.
- Second option - we have 2 forms, one for the student, with all the necessary information, and upon submission it will send a link of a second form to the teacher/s with populated fields with the name of the student.
I believe the second option might be the best one, but it is slightly more complex.
But we are more than willing to help achieve this result.
Also you can see here more information on our pricing plans.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- IrshadAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 04:18 PM
As this is quite old thread, so I've moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.