- dougbentoAsked on October 10, 2011 at 09:32 AM
I would need to translate such texts like "First Name", "Last Name", "Street Address", etc., under the blank fields, to my native language. Is it possible to do that?
Tks in advance.
- allanftdAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 10:24 AM
I have taken the initiative to translate the sub labels into Portuguese. Please click here to view the form in action. If this is what you want, please copy the embed code that you will see when you click here and then paste it into your website.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks and enjoy using JotForm!
- dougbentoAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Thank you for the reply.
- In case I decide to change somenthing in the form, I will not be able to get the sub labels already translated, right?
- How do I change the e-mail address that will receive the messages?
Tks once more.
I did a test right now sending a filled form, but an error message appears: Ooops! Form not found. Form ID is missing or irregular.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 12, 2011 at 05:57 PM
Your assumption is correct about needing to translate the sub-labels again if you decide to change something on the form. However, this can easily be done via the following method:
1. On one browser tab or window, load Allan's clone
2. Open another tab or window, open your form in the form builder
3. Return to the tab containing Allan's clone, drag the mouse over the "Nome" sub-label to select it (right to left is usually easier) and copy [Ctrl+C] it
4. Return to the form builder tab, click the "First Name" sublabel and paste [Ctrl+V] what you copied
5. Repeat the process with the subsequent labels and save the form when done
A user recently reported that clicking a sub-label to change it did not work in one of the browsers but I don't recall which one it was. However, this method works in Chrome.
As to your second question, please see the following articles in our user guide:
Incidentally, are you aware that in the source of your page a whole section of code, including the form, has been repeated?