- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 09:43 PM
Please refer to this user guide:
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- edubAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 09:56 PM
Unfortunately I dont have that option on my form. They are all blank. Can you check one form to see. Thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 14, 2015 at 10:10 PM
I suggest doing the following update/modification on your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/50058226594154
#1 Make sure that your form field names/labels are not blank or empty.
#2. Delete the old Notifier and add new using the Add New Email button.
#3 You should be able to see now the field name available in the Reply-To drop-down option and can use it (i.e. E-mail field name)
Hope this help. Inform us if are still having difficulty doing it.
- edubAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 08:30 PM
Thank you! Everything works perfect! Have a great day.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 08:46 PM
We're glad to be of help. =)
Contact us again anytime should you need further assistance on JotForm.