- NHEMICE12Asked on January 14, 2015 at 10:52 PM
I'm using the Kloudless File Uploader on my form for user to have multi file uploads, but there is no instruction on how it works. I have placed the widget into the form, question 1. How to user submit the file, there is no push button to upload those files, question2. where do I locate those file after user have done the uploading? I have signup and the storage space is still zero.
- CharlieAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 10:39 AM
I'm not sure if Kloudless is the right widget for you. I would recommend that you use http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/drag_and_drop_upload or the default "File Upload" field in the form builder.
I believe Kloudless widget here uploads your files directly to Kloudless server without an account integrated on it.
1. You can upload the file using Kloudless by adding the widget to the form.
2. Click the "Upload" button on the Kloudless widget.
3. Choose a source for the uploaded file by clicking "Add"
4. You will then see the uploaded files in a list.
5. To check the submission, you can navigate here.
6. In your submissions page you can see the Kloudless download where the file is
I would advise you use other Upload file widget where you can manage your uploads.
- NHEMICE12Answered on January 15, 2015 at 09:15 PM
Thank you, the drag and drop is very good idea and it by your company too. I could not find it before on the widget search. I tested it but on tablets it could only upload one file instead of multiple while on pc mode, it is very useful with the drag and drop features. Any suggestions on mobiles for multiple uploads use?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 10:48 PM
You may like to take a look at our "Ink File Picker" widget and it should work fine in mobile devices too. You should also be able to upload multiple file as well.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.