- kmilo9607Asked on January 15, 2015 at 11:24 AM
thank you very much your answer help me, now I have another question when I click send I get the message of thanks , but I dont need this message I need the form doesnt disappear to continue filling out.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 15, 2015 at 12:26 PM
If I understand correctly, you want the user to be directed back to your form once or after they hit the submit button right?
It is possible to direct the thank you page back to your form. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Thank you" page on the top menu.
2. Select "Custom URL" option.
3. Click the "Next" button
4. Paste the URL of your form.
5. Click "Finish" and then save the form.
Hope this helps. Thank you.