- vanvlackAsked on October 10, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Hi there... New member here and JotForm seems great but only if it worked :(
I keep getting the error, file could not be uploaded please go back and try again. It doesnt matter which file I choose. I did research on support forums and saw to clear my cache, cookies, etc, which I have done and still the problem. I also made a brand new form as a duplicate and still i am having the problem.
- vanvlackAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 01:23 PM
- fxrAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 04:16 PM
hi vanvlack ,
is it possible to a screenshot of the error msg?
also file type/size , form ID & browser type would help aid our troubleshooting process.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 04:17 PM
I have just checked your form and problem is fixed by now.
I also left a test submission with Jotform name.
Sorry for the problem,
- vanvlackAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 04:18 PMThank you.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 04:53 PM
We are more than thankful for your cooperation and patience with us and would like to say that we are glad to assist you anytime.