- TrueStudioAsked on October 10, 2011 at 02:22 PM
I embeded my forms but they're not working.
- AtacanCAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 03:47 PM
I have checked your webpage and form, and it's related with your html design (some divs or objects don't allow users to click any field in the form). You can try to use iframe code.
- Go to ''My Forms'' to edit your form,
- Click on ''Setup & Embed'',
- Click on '' Embed Form'' and choose iFrame.
I hope that you find this information useful. If you require assistance or need clarifications, please let us know.
- TrueStudioAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 04:13 PM
I think now it's working.
- AtacanCAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 04:19 PM
I'm glad to hear that your form is working. If you have any other concerns, please let us know. Our team would be glad to answer your questions.
Thank you for using JotForm.