- ArvoldAsked on January 16, 2015 at 10:42 AM
Additionally, all conditions have somehow disabled themselves, I've tried re-inputting multiple times.
if-> are you 18 years or older (is equal to) -> Yes, I am.
then---> Hide Guardian Name (etc.)
I can assure my superiors that the error is not on my end? But rather with the Jotform itself? Just looking to be able to explain why this is behind schedule.
- ArvoldAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 10:52 AM
For the sake of anyone with a similar issue, it is possible this issue is related to the original question of input masking, As the both issues occurred at roughly the same time.
- ArvoldAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 11:22 AM
It would appear the two issues are related:
1. Removed all input masking and validation
2. Removed required from all questions
3. Cleared Cache
4. Conditions began to function again.
5. Added Input masking, functioned before saving.
6. After saving both input masking and conditions ceased to work.
It would appear the two functions are mutually exclusive. Ie, can't have both, just one or the other.
CONFIRMED: Enabling Input Masking Disables Conditions.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 12:06 PM
Unfortunately, input masking hides the data from being read by the rest of the form. This is done so that programs other than your form are unable to read the masked fields as well. You are able to have both in the form, however, you are correct, conditions cannot be applied to those fields.