- Dont Bully UsAsked on January 16, 2015 at 12:09 PM
How do you edit or change the email that the forms are forwarded to? Thank you, Mark
- CharlieAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 01:10 PM
I would suggest that you check this guide on how to setup your notifications: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
For a quick guide, you can change the recipient email in your notifications by following the screenshots below.
1. Navigate to "Emails" and edit or add new notifications.
2. Inside the notification setup, you need to click the "Reply To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. You will then have this display. You can change or add new recipient email address in the field pointed below. You can add multiple ones by adding a comma and a single space.
I hope this helps. Let us know if this works.