- kausewayAsked on January 16, 2015 at 01:48 PM
Right now we have 2 jotforms that are embeded via Iframe. The first sends http post data to the second. Can I have someone build a custom form and that form send information into the second form? Can we use the same http post method with PHP that we are currently using? Or does the second form now have to be embeded with source code?
followup, when I embed with source code I have lost all my styling. Is that supposed to happen? So if I embed with source I will need to manually restyle the form in css?
- CharlieAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 02:58 PM
I'm not sure how you have coded your PHP script, if you would could share it with us we can check it and see how it works.
You can check this guide on how to send POST Data to a PHP script. Here's a guide for that: How To Send POST Data Using PHP in Custom Thank You Page URL
You could also check Webhook so that you can easily add a PHP script to your form: How To Setup Webhook
Example of what I can do.
1. Form 1 has custom Thank You Page which is www.mywebsite.com/redirect.php
2. redirect.php fetches POST data from Form 1 and appends those variables to Form 2.
3. Form 2 is embedded in redirect.php
4. To prepopulate the Form 2 you can use the guide above.
I hope this helps. Let us know if this works.