- araceleperedaAsked on January 16, 2015 at 02:16 PM
- jollymcmuffinAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 03:10 PM
To be able to add a "Print" button, you need to:
1. Edit your form where you want to add a Print button.
2. Then click on the Submit button.
3. On the button menu, click the Print Button option. You should be able to see the word "On" when you click on it. A "Print Form" button will appear beside your Submit button.
Got this from their User Guide: Print Button on Forms
- BenAnswered on January 16, 2015 at 04:35 PM
Yes, that would be the correct way to add a print button to your jotform.
The steps above are explained nicely, so I would just add that you can also do this by right clicking on the submit button and selecting Show Properties option.
Once there you will see the option to turn on or off the print button.
My suggestion would be however to use the option in the toolbar as already mentioned in the post above made by jollymcmuffin, this is just to add an alternative :)