- edusa2000Asked on January 16, 2015 at 07:11 PM
I used the full name through the quick tools and I accidently deleted the label for the first name and now I cannot seem to add it.
Look at my sample
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 17, 2015 at 03:07 AM
Click the field > Click "Properties" > Click "Show Properties" > Enter your label
- edusa2000Answered on January 19, 2015 at 02:22 AM
Nope, that didn't work. Did you see my image, this two fields come from trhe quicktools and I cannot longer add a label right below the input box.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 03:29 AM
I'm sorry, I thought you mean the field label. It's the sub-label of the input fields.
In find it no easy way to re-add the sub-labels so I would suggest replacing your current full name field with a new one from the same section, Quick Tools.
- edusa2000Answered on January 19, 2015 at 03:39 AM
Is that the only way, I could do that, but when I do that it puts the text fields one on top of eahc other, but I want them righ tnext to each other. how do I re-arrange the way they look
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 04:47 AM
I have already sent a request about this matter to our developers.
Let me know the current form you're working on so I can check the problem and help you fix it.
- edusa2000Answered on January 20, 2015 at 12:43 AM
Sure, here you go.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 20, 2015 at 05:14 AM
How about this one: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/50192165533956 ? This is a clone version of your form with a new full name field.
You can clone this back by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.