- SRWproductsAsked on January 17, 2015 at 01:35 AM
How can I remove the space between fields in a row? I have City, State & Zip (3 text boxes) and want them to be grouped closely together.
This is a re-post of a comment on Form Field Positioning
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 17, 2015 at 10:58 AM
Just simply inject the following custom CSS codes to your form:
You can always adjust the value of the margin. Inject the custom CSS codes by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
Here's the result:
- SRWproductsAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 11:39 AM
I am still having awkward spacing happening.. there is a big gap in the middle between the 2 columns and the form fields aren't lining up vertically (CONCRETE AND ASPHALT IS FURTHER OVER)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 01:02 PM
Kindly check this form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/50264686180962. Is this correct now?
You can clone this back by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
- SRWproductsAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 01:23 PM
It is better. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 27, 2015 at 03:00 PM
I moved your problem related to viewing the form using mobile devices into a separate thread. Here's the new link http://www.jotform.com/answers/504585, your issue will be addressed in this thread.