- thwebfanAsked on October 10, 2011 at 05:52 PM
If i send my form there is writte " please wait .... " could i change tis texte ?
- yasincoAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 05:54 PM
Yes, please hold I will give you instructions.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 05:57 PM
To change this message:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Preferences
3. Click Advanced Settings
4. Click the Edit Form Warnings button
5. At the very bottom of the Edit Form Warnings screen, click on "Please wait..." to change it
6. Click Save then save your form
Hope you find this useful. Thank you very much for making JotForm your form builder of choice.
- yasincoAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 06:07 PM
Neil displayed nice instructions but I said I would post the answer so here is my advanced answer,
Then save your form and your done.
I hope this helps,
- yasincoAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 06:08 PM
Click any image to make it bigger and more clear.