- Stephen AtheyAsked on October 10, 2011 at 06:18 PM
I need a form that web users can type in a 6 digget code that will post right to the web page for all veiwers to see.
is that posible?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 06:34 PM
You can create an html table or grid listing report for your form then embed that report on your webpage or on the form itself.
To create a report:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the name of the form you want to create a report of
3. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
4. Choose HTML Table or Grid Listing and click Next
5. Give your report a name (for reference) then check all fields which you want to display. Do not password-protect the report. Click Next.
6. Get the report's iframe codes
7. Insert it on your webpage
If you prefer to display the report on the form itself:
Copy the report embed codes and place it in an html box using the Free Text HTML Tool found under the Power Tools section:
After adding a free text box, click the HTML button then paste the report's embed codes in the textarea:
Click OK then save your form.
Let us know if you need further information on this matter. Thanks!