- tonyg_3on3Asked on January 18, 2015 at 07:16 PM
I am not sure if this is possible or not. I read through the FAQ's and nothing stood out as what i was looking for.
I want to create a database on my website of the people who register for my tournament through my jotform form.
I use the form for registrations for a 3 on 3 basketball tournament. After someone submits a form, i want it to show up in a database, available to be viewed from my website by anyone.
Is that possible?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 18, 2015 at 11:41 PM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to save your form's submission data to your own database. Is that correct?
Though there is no build in option to send submission to your database but with a little workaround, yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. There are multiple options available to send submission to your oqn database:
1. You can take advantage of our recently released "Zapier integration" app. Please click on the following URL which should help you: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/mysql/4061/add-jotform-submissions-to-mysql
2. You can download your form's submission SQL file which can then be imported in your MySQL database: Please take a look at the following app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/mysql_export
3. If you know how to do the PHP programming, you can write custom PHP code to save submission records in your MySQL database. The following guide should help you http://www.jotform.com/help/126-Form-to-MySQL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.