- standrewstampaAsked on January 18, 2015 at 11:45 PM
We are getting the "This field is required" error in a selection field even though a selection is made. Can you tell where to look please? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 04:31 AM
I just made a test submission and it seems worked as expected. Here's a screenshot showing the Paypal payment page:
But what field from the given form? Let us know so we can further test it.
- standrewstampaAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 08:05 AM
When you just select any of the radio button options (AAM Member, Spouse, Exhibitor, Non-Member), without getting any of the optional activities, you will see the error.
- BenAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 09:48 AM
I can only repeat the issue if you only click on the radio buttons and avoid all of the checkboxes. As soon as you select a checkbox, it will correctly take you to PayPal.
I presume that this is based on what you have decided in your wizard in JotForm Builder. You have opted for multiple options, which creates checkbox options and as such check if the checboxes were filled out.
You could fix this by either:
1. changing the option in JotForm Builder to one product (from multiple products) and then re-embedding the jotform and including all of your changes or
2. make some of the checkboxes checked.
In the last option, if all of the current checkboxes are optional, create one that would give something you are already giving for free as a free option that you have checked by default, which you could also set as disabled (checked and disabled).
Do let us know how it goes.
- standrewstampaAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 11:25 AM
Option 2 worked for us. Thanks!
- BenAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 12:02 PM
You are welcome and that is great to hear.
Thank you for updating us.
Do let us know if you have any further questions or issues and we would be happy to assist.