- TurkishVirtualApplicationAsked on January 19, 2015 at 04:30 AM
I am new on JotForm and I have created a new form yesterday but I get a message that says ' Your form disabled''
Please could you help me about this problem?
Erhan M. ArtucPage URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 08:55 AM
Upon checking your account, I found that was suspended because you have created a form "Turkish Virtual Appliacation Form" which is suspected to be used for phishing as you have fields like "Email & Password".
Do get back to us if we can delete this form or the password field, we will delete and activate your account again.
We will wait for your response.
- TVappliactionAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 11:52 AM
Hi thank you very much for your reply,
Actually email and password fields are not associated. We required password that will be used for the website entering.
But if you still say the password field must deleted, I understand, please you can delete password field and activate my account.
Thanks for your help..
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 12:44 PM
I have gone ahead and deleted the password field from the suspected form and activated your account. I have also white listed your IP address as well.
Do try to sign in to your account and get back to us if you have any trouble.
- TVappliactionAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 02:37 PMGreat news, I checked everything works well.Thanks again...:)
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 03:01 PM
On behalf of my colleague, your are welcome, if you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- TurkishVirtualApplicationAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 02:44 PM
Thank you very much, I only found this site one week ago and it is very beneficial for my website.
I switched to a premium account today. Few days ago there were a few problems and my account was blocked by jotform staff. I hope this will not happen again :)
I am still trying to learn about this website, so I may be able to make mistakes when I create my forms.
Thanks for all your help...:)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 04:40 PM
Thank you for updating us.
Feel free to contact us anytime for any assistance you need on JotForm.