- walaa84Asked on January 21, 2015 at 03:57 AM
I want the form date which filled and submited by user send to an E-mail I limit it
I can not find this option at integration wizard
Is it possible ??
thanks for your support
- halfdeadloverAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 04:02 AM
Use the E-mail Auto-responder feature :)
- halfdeadloverAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 04:04 AM
- walaa84Answered on January 21, 2015 at 04:36 AM
I think that AutoResponder feature means that the person who fill the form will recieve the response from my site
but I want to recieve the form data after filled at my E-mail
so I shall use the Notifier
Is not it???
- CharlieAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 08:56 AM
Yes it is correct. You'll need to use the "Notifier instead.
Here's a quick guide:
1. Click the "Emails" in the toolbar. You can edit the existing notification or add a new one.
2. When you add a new one, you'll have an option to choose if you want to setup a notifier or an autoresponder.
3. You will then see the compose email window where you can totally change the content of it. You can even use HTML codes to design your emails.
4. After clicking the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button, you'll see this window below where you can add the details of the sender and recipient.
5. Make sure to finish all the necessary setup and click "Finish" and click "Save" in your form builder.
You can find the details of this guide here: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications. I would also suggest that you check this one on how to prevent future problems with email notifications: http://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-email-bouncing-related-issues
I hope this helps.