- conveychurchmediaAsked on January 21, 2015 at 12:17 PM
Hello, I have recently changed some of the form fields on this form:
The form appears correctly in my editor and on my website. I have saved it in my editor.
However. The email that is send to me shows blank answers to my old form questions. How can I update the email to show the answers to the new questions?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 12:28 PM
Your old notification is still referencing the old fields. Create a new notifications and you should be good to go:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification Email" option & click next.
5. Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6. Put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.
- conveychurchmediaAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 01:31 PM
Thanks for the help. :)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 01:32 PM
You are very welcome! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.