- orthojournalhmsAsked on January 21, 2015 at 05:31 PM
I also had an issue with height cutting the form off. (Changing the height of the iframe did not fix, so I removed the js.) The form is incredibly long now underneath active content. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 06:47 PM
You might need reduce the height on the iFrame code, then activate the scrolling bar (change it to "yes") to avoid the huge gap.<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="http://form.jotform.us/form/50179434809158" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:3356px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
- orthojournalhmsAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 07:08 PM
Thank you! That worked. Do you have a suggestion for tooltip only showing the top in Safari?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 08:36 PM
I can see what you are talking about. I can reproduce the problem on Firefox as well (the widget is not even seen), let me forward this to our second level.
- orthojournalhmsAnswered on January 21, 2015 at 11:57 PM
Thank you; I will wait for insight.