- mosh1234Asked on January 22, 2015 at 12:56 AM
how can i change where i want my clients to send the email after they click
- CharlieAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 09:10 AM
You can do this by following the screenshots below.
1. Navigate to "Emails", edit or add new notifications here.
2. When you edit a notification you will then be directed to the "Compose Email" setup, you can change the content of your email here. After that, click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. You will then be directed to the "Provide Sender and Recipient Details", from here you can change the recipient email address to where the notifications will be sent.
Make sure to click the Next button until Finish then click "Save" in the form builder. I would also recommend that you view your form and make a couple of test submissions to see if the email notifications work. Here's the guide for your reference: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Let us know if this helps.