What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can you Pass Data To Paypal Payment Method?Asked by Brian Parker on January 22, 2015 at 02:14 AM
So, I created the a form and integrated it into paypal without any issues. I have required fields like an address and such, and they can't go to the payment page until they fill out those fields. The problem is, that we've been testing it and after we put in the info and go the payment page...we can't find that info anymore...like, it's gone. The payment via PayPal is going through and all that, BUT, the info like the address and all that is lost in cyberspace. How do I get it to where we can see that info?
Please help ASAP! We are working with some tight deadlines! I've included a screenshot of our form.
payment page problem find fill
You can find the details of the fields that was filled out by checking the screenshot below.
1. Log in to your account. Navigate to My Forms->Choose a form with the submissions->Click the Submissions option.
2. You'll see here the details of the submission.
3. If you scroll down you can see the list.
If you would like to pass a custom field to Paypal, you can do that but only using plain form fields found under the Form Tools section. In this case the "Address" field will not work. Here's a sample.
1. Choose a field under "Form Tools", in my case I'll use a plain text field. Click the Properties of your payment method.
2. Inside the Properties of Paypal you can set the custom field to the plain field that you setup, in my case I used a plain Text field named "Custom Field".
I hope that helps. Let us know if you need more information on this.