- tcahnAsked on January 22, 2015 at 12:52 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 03:40 PM
Our developers are working on a solution to import forms from FormCentral.
Hopefully this will be ready very soon
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 22, 2015 at 03:49 PM
This is for you to see in advance that we are working on a tool to import the forms and data from Adobe FormsCentral. It is not going to perfect, but we will do what we can.
- KadeJMAnswered on January 24, 2015 at 12:19 PM
Update: We'd like to inform you that we now have a guide here http://www.jotform.com/help/309-How-to-Migrate-Form-Data-from-Adobe-FormsCentral-to-JotForm that you can refer to which can help aid you in the migration process.
- CarinaAnswered on January 28, 2015 at 11:45 AM
We are currently building tools to make the whole process easy in a single swap. You will just enter your username and password and we will transfer your forms and the data on your forms automatically. Would you like to be a beta tester for this FormsCentral migration tool?
If you do please let us know your FormsCentral username and password? Send them to email@example.com please.
If you don't want to share this information, you can also transfer your forms using this page:
- CarinaAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 10:29 AM
Just to let you know that we have just released the new Form Import Tool that can migrate full FormsCentral account in a single step:You can see here more details on this matter:https://www.jotform.com/blog/129-Import-Both-Your-Forms-and-Responses-in-a-Single-Step-from-Adobe-FormsCentral
Let us know if we can assist you further.